BACARDI Rum Cocktails
BACARDI Rums offer some of the finest spirits in the world, providing smooth sipping as well as excellent cocktail blending. Below are some of the many cocktails you can make with quality BACARDI Rum.
1. BACARDI Mojito: In a tall glass, crush 12 spearmint leaves and squeeze in the juice from half a lime. Stir in 2 tablespoons simple syrup and 1.5 ounces BACARDI Superior Rum. Add club soda to top it off and stir well. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
2. BACARDI Martini: Mix ice, 2-1/2 ounces BACARDI Superior, and 1/2 ounce MARTINI Extra Dry Vermouth. Shake and strain into a martini glass.
3. BACARDI White Bat: Fill a tall glass with crushed ice. Add 1-1/2 ounces BACARDI Superior, 1/2 ounce coffee-flavored liqueur, 1-1/2 ounces of milk, and 3 ounces of cola. Stir well.
4. BACARDI Jersey Cherry: Fill a tall glass with crushed ice. Add 1-1/2 ounces BACARDI Superior and 1 ounce cherry brandy. Fill with cola.
5. BACARDI Atomic Dog: In a drink shaker, add crushed ice, 1-1/2 ounces BACARDI Superior, 3/4 ounces green melon liquor, 3/4 ounce BACARDI Coconut rum, 2-1/2 ounces pineapple juice, and 3/4 ounces lemon juice. Shake and strain into a Collins glass.
6. BACARDI Red Ox: Fill a tall glass with ice. Over the top, pour 1 ounce BACARDI Superior, 1/2 ounce BACARDI Coconut Rum, 1 ounce pineapple juice, and 1/2 ounce cranberry juice. Fill the glass with sweet and sour mix, and top with a dollop of grenadine.